Welcome, New Customers!
Embu Water and Sanitation Company Limited is your local water company.
As a customer of EWASCO, you’re in the company of approximately 22,000 people in our communities who, like you, depend on us to provide clean, safe, reliable and affordable water service. We know just how far water reaches into your daily life, and we’re committed to making sure your water is accessible and meets or surpasses quality standards.
Helping you is our number one priority and we take pride in providing you with peace of mind with round-the-clock customer service and easy-to-use resources such as online bill payment capabilities, tools to view your water usage, turning your water on or off and reporting emergencies.
If you’re building a new home, office block or factory, or moving into existing premises, you’ll need to know how to apply for water and sanitation connections.
If you have bought or moved into an existing property, the account must be transferred to your name.
- The customer (property owner) goes to the customer care desk and requests and fills in forms for a new connection.
- Documents required are an I.D copy,KRA Pin Copy,Copy of Title Deed and Copy of Candastral Map .
- If the person applying is not the owner e.g. a company, then the company registration documents will also be required, alternatively power of attorney.
- Customer care officer will then get an invoice depending on the situation. Details are listed in the table below.
- Upon receipt of the invoice, Customer care officer will notify the customer to make payment for the connection.
- Once payment is made Customer care officer will send a notification (Service Request) to the technician to install the meter within the shortest time possible..