SECTION I INVITATION TO TENDER
- The Embu Water and Sanitation Company Ltd (EWASCO) invites eligible firms to tender for the items mentioned in the cover page of this tender document (and as listed in the schedule of requirements). The items will be procured from the lowest evaluated bidders as and when need arises during the 2020-2021 financial year.
- The lowest evaluated bidders will be required to supply the items as and when required to Embu Water and Sanitation Company Limited at the address mentioned below
- The tender is open to all bidders who meet the criteria.
- Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information from and inspect the tender document at the Embu Water and Sanitation Company website www.embuwater.co.ke or contact the Head of Supply Chain Management at the address mentioned below.
- The complete set of tender documents may be obtained from the EWASCO website free of charge.
- Prices quoted should be net inclusive of all taxes and delivery costs and must be in Kenya Shillings and shall remain valid for 150 days from the date of closing.
- A Tender Security equivalent to 2% of the bid amount from a reputable banking institution or insurance company approved by Public Procurement Regulatory Authority will be required.
- Bidders are required serialize and arrange their bid in the order outlined in the evaluation criteria.
- The Number of documents to be submitted is: 1 original and 1 copy.
- Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the Candidates or their representatives who choose to attend at the Company’s boardroom, situated at the address mentioned below.
- Tenders in sealed envelopes bearing the correct tender number should be deposited in the Tender Box located in our head office located off Embu Meru road, Embu town next to the Kenya National Library or sent by post to:
Head, Supply Chain management Services,
Embu Water and Sanitation Company Limited,
P.O Box 2142-60100, EMBU
To be received by 18th May 2021 at 12.00 noon. Tenders will be opened the same day and time in the Company’s Boardroom in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend.
Bidders who download the tender documents from the website MUST forward the following particulars immediately via email to email@example.com: Name of Firm, Postal Address, Telephone Number, Email Address, Tender Number, Tender Name.